Using your phone or Fitbit’s digital wallet is more secure than using your physical card and provides a contactless option for paying! To add your GSB debit card to your mobile device, click on your preferred form of payment below for installation instructions.
Available for in-store use where you see the contactless symbol.
An e-Statement is an electronic pdf version of your paper statement. You can view your statement right from your computer or mobile device, avoiding the wait for your mail to arrive. Reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that comes with paper delivery. You will receive an email notification when your statement is ready to view, save and/or print. E-Statements are official; you may use them for taxes, record keeping and more. Signing up for e-Statements automatically discontinues the paper statement that you were receiving.
To enroll in e-Statements:
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on the statement icon next to the selected accounts
- Read the disclosure agreement
- Enter the key code at the bottom of the screen, then click “I agree”
The advantages of an e-Statement are:
- Fight fraud – Identity theft from stolen mail
- Notification – By email that your statement is ready
- Save Time – Eliminates the waiting period for your mail to arrive
- Easy Storage – Save to your PC or print and file
- Online statements – Look and function just like paper statements
- Logon to Online Banking, choose the accounts you want as an e-statement, click on the statement Icon and enroll.
For your convenience, you may now reorder your checks online using the routing number and your account number. If you have not previously ordered checks or if you have any changes to your information such as address or name change, please contact us and we will be happy to help you place your order.
ATM & Debit Cards
SHAZAM ATM CARD
For your convenience we offer the SHAZAM ATM card. This card enables you to obtain cash at any hour from your checking or savings account. There is no monthly fee for the ATM card and no usage fees when used at Glenwood State Bank ATMs. Our membership in Privileged Status is an extra benefit of having your ATM or Debit Card with us. Just look for the Privileged Status logo at ATM’s and you won’t pay a surcharge fee.
SHAZAM CHECK CARD (Debit Mastercard)
This card enables you to make purchases or obtain cash worldwide at any location that accepts Debit Mastercard or an ATM with Shazam or Cirrus symbols. You may also request your balance and transfer money between your checking and savings accounts at an ATM. Your card can be used at retail locations with a PIN or signature based . During the transaction, some stores may allow you to request cash back. Funds are deducted directly from your checking account.
Debit Cards Customers
In order to protect our customers from escalating debit card fraud, Point of Sale (POS) transactions may require you to use your PIN. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but our intent is to make your debit card transactions as secure as possible. If you have any questions please contact us at 712-527-3157.
Protecting you from unauthorized use of your Debit or ATM card is one of our top priorities at Glenwood State Bank. To mitigate fraud, we have partnered with SHAZAM, our electronic funds transfer network, to implement a monitoring system, called SHAZAM FALCON, to guard your Debit or ATM card against fraudulent activity. If suspicious activity is detected on your debit or ATM card, you will be contacted by Glenwood State Bank, or a SHAZAM fraud specialist calling or texting on our behalf, to verify the transaction in question.
If your debit card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately. After hours, call Shazam at 800-383-8000.
Brella is a fraud transaction alerting and balance monitoring application. When suspicious card activity occurs, nobody is better equipped to handle the case than you. After all, you know what you’ve purchased, and you can spot an unauthorized purchase instantly. If your card is lost or stolen, or if you spot an unauthorized transaction, you can block your card immediately. To enroll download the free SHAZAM BRELLA app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Visa® Platinum Credit Card
This is a Visa® Platinum Credit Card that’s accepted around the world, offers 24/7 U.S. based customer support.
Online Banking is a simple and a safe way to do your banking. You can accomplish your banking business when and where it’s convenient for you.
- Keep your checkbook in balance
- View account balances and activity
- View checks and deposit images
- Transfer funds between GSB accounts
- Transfer funds for GSB loan payments
- Notify us of an address change or e-mail change
- Re-order checks
- Pay bills and set up recurring payments with free Bill Pay
- View, print and/or save your e-Statements
Bill Pay is an option that allows you to pay your bills at the click of a button. Pay any bill, at any time and you can set up recurring payments.
24/7 Banking in 5 easy steps
- Search for “Glenwood Frontier Mobile” in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Download the app to your mobile device.
- Existing online banking customers: Use your current username and password to log in.
- Not a current online banking customer? No problem! Enroll online on our website at www.glenwoodstatebank.com or call us at 712-527-3157.
- Explore the app and find all of your favorite online banking features plus our newest feature: MOBILE DEPOSIT**.
**ABOUT MOBILE DEPOSIT: Checks must be signed and endorsed as follows: “For Mobile Deposit Only At Glenwood State Bank”. All deposits made by 4:00PM Monday – Friday will be available on the next business day. $5,000 per transaction limit.
You may use our telephone banking service to access your account information and transfer funds between your accounts 24 hours a day. Call 866-690-4641 to enroll today.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your important papers and valuables in a secure location. We have Safe Deposit boxes at all three of our locations. Please contact the bank to see what is available.
You know your money is “in the bank” when it is directly deposited to your Glenwood State Bank checking or savings account. Direct deposit is free and eliminates the worry of a lost or stolen check. With just your account number and bank routing number, your paycheck, Social Security & retirement benefits, income tax refunds, etc. can be set up for direct deposit.
Order Savings Bonds
Savings bonds may be purchased through the Treasury’s website at www.savingsbonds.gov/ However, you can continue to redeem eligible savings bonds at Glenwood State Bank.
- Account Transfer Information
- Cashier’s checks
- Money orders
- Wire transfers
- Notary service
- Night depository
- Automatic transfers