- Home Purchase & Refinance
- Construction Loans
- Vacation Home Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit – Fixed or variable rate revolving credit
Home Purchase or Refinance Guide
Buying a home or refinancing is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. A home can be an excellent investment because generally houses increase in value over the years. Homeownership may also result in tax benefits with mortgage interest and property taxes usually being tax deductible. It may also be beneficial to refinance your mortgage to obtain a lower interest rate, get cash out, or shorten the life of the loan creating equity more quickly. Glenwood State Bank is proud to assist in the home buying or refinancing process.
After receiving the application, we may ask for some of the following items:
- Last 2 years tax returns with all schedules including W-2’s
- Paystubs for the last 30 days
- If self-employed, last 2 years business tax returns
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Liabilities including creditor names and outstanding balances for all debt
- If currently renting, landlord name and address
- Divorce decrees and property settlement, if applicable
- Executed sales contract
For today’s rates and any questions, please call 712-527-3157.
Mortgage Lender NMLS IDs: Glenwood State Bank 523427
The Consumer Credit Reporting Companies are permitted to include your name on lists used by creditors or insurers to make offers of credit or insurance. You may “Opt-Out” of these types of offers here.